Sunday, March 23, 2008

worry but funny

yesterday i heard my cousin saying that her son(my nephew) food poisoning..and until today her son not getting well..and cause her and her mum had some argue..she feel so fraustrated n worry for her son..but when she told me i really dunno how to calm her down..make me feel like so useless...

then she call me juz now, n asking me usually food poison will take how long to heal..for children i really dunno how long will get well..but for adult i think take 1 day will do..and i ask her to let her son to eat medicine n some porridge..but she told me tat her son keep crying n dunwan to eat..suddenly i heard that my nephew laughing..like nothing..then her mum told me tat he is watching ultraman..OMG..her mum n me keep laughing..

dunno how to take care of him.let him eat medicine tat time he keep crying..let him watch movie tat time become healthy..aiks..make me worry for my cousin n nephew..but in the end my nephew look healthy..haha

sorry ya..post a 'wu liao' blog..keke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe ur nephew "ban ye" gua...?hahahaha....=.=||
what is the age of tat nephew btw?


p/s: this is ur blog and u can post whatever u like to post mah^^

* @nn!3 * said...

write blog can improve the way u express urself n ur english too (sometimes) keke so dun care boring or not...juz go ahead