Thursday, March 27, 2008

stress!! n wu liao

Ahhh...law assignment not yet do le..how har..don't know how to start le...n exam also coming soon..cham la this time...still got mood to write blog..haha..



aiks...have to work somemore...really need to arrange my timetable wisely..haha...

this few day keep have arguement with my mum early morning...really 'pu her' la... little bit do wrong then keep mumbling ...beh tahan a...then yterday my mood vry bad n almost bang a car...aiks...really sad yterday...but vry fast recover...hahaha...

1 bad news for me...i fat already...sad...sobz sobz...wuwuwu...juz now go hot market with annie, fong, moi n seong...we go thr to measure weight...n found that my weight added few kg d..wa!!!!canot.....must diet d....must eat alot of fruit n vege d...kekeke....

feel like wan to play ping pong n badminton la....faster reach wednesday n thursday la...2mlw hav to work somemore ...sienz le...@.@

No comments: