Monday, March 31, 2008

happy day^^

yterday about 2 pm i go 'qing ming' with my family n my relative..OMG..damn jam man ..afternoo d still jam le...then around 3pm we ni start cleaning the grave..damn hot , my skin like burning..but just awhile ni..then it's look like want to rain ..haha..but the things that suprise me is i saw 1 of my friend oso at there..when she call me i really dunno is who..cause i cant saw her face clearly..haha..
the world really small...the place so big but our grandpa n grandma grave bured at the same place.. and alot of funny things that hapen to my relative while we din meet each other..all of us chat until it's rain only we went back...that around 5.35pm ni we went back..

haha.. i really like 'qing ming' and CNY la..cause that are the time that let us have the chance to saw my relative n get in touch with them...hehe... miss miss~~

2 comments:

* @nn!3 * said...

haha....in fact this world really small esspecially all klg ppl hehe...got song to sing also leh "shi jie zhen shi xiao xiao xiao, xiao de zhen shi miao miao miao...." keke

hApPi3 ^^ said...

haha..walao...song oso come out le..haha..really happy when saw friends over there..opss.scary man..haha...