Friday, March 21, 2008

happy n not happy..hehe

wake up early in the morning coz hav to work...aiks..all my friends go for the badminton competition jor..hehe..
really boring la work at office..luckly today friday working hours shorter than normal days..hehe..today really a bz day..after work..rush to my auntie house to take my dinner and wait for my cousin to take those cloths that i order from him..hehe...so happyy buy alots of cloths..haha..it cause me PK le..kekeke...
after take all the cloths tat my friends n me order..OMG..i ni realise edy 7.15pm d...my class start at 8.00pm le...n i hav to rush to my another two auntie house to give them things...today is the most horrible n dangerous way i drive my car..haha...no more next time..haha...about 20 minutes i done all my things n reach college..kakaka
so sad coz miss all the interesting things that happen in the whole badminton event..haha..but happy cause they win 2nd runner up..hehe...
aikss...oso dunno wat 2 write d...miss miss....hehe

3 comments:

* @nn!3 * said...

really really wasted u din come..keke...btw the t-shirt really very small leh i cant wear..i too fat d lah...haih...

hApPi3 ^^ said...

haha..dun kek sim la..buy others la...i oso ngam ngam ni le...hahaha

Anonymous said...

but i go thr bai sui de jek... all play i scream jia you jia you jek...hehe

have to really go diet to wear the T shirt i order from u lar...kekeke

btw...lambat asal selamat leh...
dun drive in very dangerous way>.<